July 16, 2019 / Uncategorized What Does HaaS (Hardware as a Service) Mean to Me?
Does the thought of buying a computer, a server, or any other hardware for your office scare you; because you dread spending so much money up front to replace that equipment? Did you know there are other options of securing top-of-the-line equipment WITHOUT being burdened with such high up-front costs? That’s right! You have options when it comes to refreshing your old, tired computers: and Hardware-as-a-Service is the answer. This is what you’ll experience with Hagan HaaS:
- No large capital expenses
- Affordable monthly payments
- One monthly invoice for everything (hardware, software, backup, managed network services, etc…)
- Easy to add-on technology as your needs grow.
- Reduction in IT expenses and downtime
- You are always working with modern, security supported equipment and software
- Keep your employees happy and efficient!
Hardware-as-a-Service helps small & medium sized businesses get the most from their technology investments. Let us handle the IT equipment, you can focus on running your business. For more information contact John Cascio before purchasing your next computer at firstname.lastname@example.org or 814-724-4601.